Mar 03 | 2020
In regards to the novel Coronavirus that originated in Wuhan, China, we are closely following and regularly monitoring the advice from the World Health Organisation as well as regional and local government advice.
We continue to assess the situation closely and are working in tandem with our teams globally. All of our events in Russia are scheduled to go ahead as planned and we will provide any further updates on our events as necessary.
- We are taking extra measures to ensure the health and safety of our exhibitors, visitors and staff:
- We are in constant contact with the health authorities and the government to stay up to date with the latest developments
- We are advising our exhibitors of the latest updates
- We are following government guidance, which is to have good hand and respiratory hygiene and have increased the number of hand sanitisers around the show
- We have also added further signage regarding hygiene and have medical professionals onsite