Russia’s #1 international mining exhibition MiningWorld Russia 2021 will be held on April 20-22, 2021 at Crocus Expo, Moscow. Having safely delivered MiningWorld Russia 2020 offline in October, we remain committed to providing a live platform for the industry to connect, generate leads, communicate and collaborate in spring 2021. Russia recognises that organised business events are vital for the country’s economy and can be run safely and securely.
In the run-up to another in-person edition of MiningWorld Russia we would like to offer international METS exporters and suppliers, who are interested in doing business with Russia, an opportunity to re-connect virtually with Russia’s mining sector, hear an update on Russia’s mining market, as well as learn success stories of doing business with Russia.
MiningWorld Russia presents a webinar on:
Overview of Russia’s Mining Market.
METS’ Experience of Doing Business with Russia
February 3d 2021, 12:00 – 13:00 MSK (UTC +3) via Webinar.ru
The leading industry experts are invited to share their experience:
- Russian Mining Sector Overview: map of resources, industry forecast, trends, figures and facts
- How to enter the Russian market successfully
- Success stories of doing business in Russia
- MiningWorld Russia 2021 – Opportunities for Mining, Equipment, Technology and Services (METS) Suppliers
- OLGA SUDNITSIN, Executive Committee Member Australia Russia Dialogue (Australia)
- Christopher Schagerl, Director, SCHNEIDER GROUP (Russia)
- BORIS KURTSEV, General Director Russia, Micromine
- KASSEM YOUNES, General Manager, Global Victoria– Middle East , Africa and Turkey, Victorian Government Trade and Investment (Dubai)
- BERNARD ROBINS, Operational Marketing Manager, NLMK Group (EU)
- ARAMINE (France)
Register for FREE https://events.webinar.ru/27540647/7032239