Open Russian market by joining MiningWorld Russia 2023
Explore the benefits of participating in MiningWorld Russia and finding new clients for your company on Russian mining equipment market.
MiningWorld Russia 2023 is the leading International Exhibition of machines and equipment for mining, processing, and transportation of minerals in Russia. The 27th edition of MiningWorld Russia will be held 25 – 27 April 2023 at Crocus Expo, Pavilion 1, Moscow, Russia.
MiningWorld Russia is the ideal platform for equipment and technology manufacturers from across the entire mining landscape to showcase their expertise, products and services to the end-buyers from Russian mining companies, mineral processors and wholesalers.
Why exhibit at MiningWorld Russia?
- Access to the entire Russian market: 5 478 visitors from 21 countries and 65 Russian regions
- High-quality audience: 71% of the audience are decision-makers
- Substantial ROI potential: 45% of visitors represent companies with purchasing budget over US $0.8 mln*
MiningWorld Russia 2021 statistics:
- 187 exhibitors from 18 countries
- 5 478 visitors from 21 countries and 65 Russian regions
- 8 000 square meters of exhibition area
- 12 business programme events with >100 speakers and >2000 delegates
Why make business in Russia?
Russia represents one of the greatest remaining opportunities in the mining industry worldwide.
Russian Mining Industry Key Highlights:
- The Russian state will spend an estimated US $123 bln to develop the coal industry up to 2035.
- In 2021, Russian mining industry showed a 4.8% growth. Gold production increased by 2%, diamond exploration increased by 8%.
- Russia imports between US $2.8-$3 bln worth of mineral extraction and mining equipment per annum.
- Russian mining companies are focused on optimizing the existing operations, increasing efficiency while preparing for future growth.
- The mining sector looks for cooperation with international companies to access to new products and technologies to improve productivity, increase safety and reduce environmental impact.
- Essentially, the industry is still very much reliant on international equipment and technical solutions to maintain its current growing production volumes which opens opportunities for foreign suppliers.